PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Use of the features and/or information provided by the site with domain names elkamap.com and elkamap.ru, means the User's unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal data specified therein.
1. BASIC CONCEPTS
The ELKAMAP website is a set of programs for electronic computers, and other information contained in an information system, access to which is provided via the Internet information and telecommunications network (hereinafter referred to as the Internet) by domain names https://elkamap.com and https://elkamap.ru.
The Site Administrator – the owner of the ELKAMAP site - is a person who independently and at his discretion determines the procedure for using the site on the Internet, including the procedure for posting information on the site.
A user is a natural or legal person who has posted his personal information (his personal data) through a Feedback Form or any other form on the site for the subsequent purpose of transmitting data to the Site.
The 'feedback form' is a special form where the User places his personal information for the purpose of transmitting data to the Site.
Confidentiality of information is a mandatory requirement for a person who has access to certain information, not to transfer such information to third parties without the consent of its owner.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS PROCESSED BY THE ELKAMAP WEBSITE
For the purposes of this Policy, "User's personal information" means:
2.1 Personal information that Users provide about themselves when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the opportunities, other information, including their personal data. The information that is mandatory for providing to the site with domain names elkamap.com and elkamap.ru, the information is marked with a special symbol "*". Other information is provided by the user at his discretion.
2.2 Information that is automatically transmitted to the site with domain names elkamap.com and elkamap.ru during its operation using a program installed on the user's device and stored as log files, including containing the Internet protocol address (IP address), the type of computer operating system, browser type and language, cookie data, etc.
2.3. The data specified in the comments form (when Users leave their comments), as well as the visitor's IP address and browser user-agent data for the purpose of detecting spam.
3. CONDITIONS AND PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE ELKAMAP WEBSITE
3.3. The administrator of the ELKAMAP website collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary to provide opportunities or fulfill agreements and contracts with the user, except in cases where the legislation provides for mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
3.4. The ELKAMAP Website collects, stores and processes the User's personal information for the following purposes:
- Identification of the party within the framework of working with the Website of the Tourist social network ELKAMAP;
- Provision of individual services to the user;
- Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the ELKAMAP Tourist Social Network Website, as well as processing requests from users;
- Improving the quality of the site, the convenience of its use, the development of new features and services;
- Conducting statistical and other research based on the personalized data;
- Sending messages about promotions, events and other news about the services offered by the ELKAMAP website or selected partners;
- Protection and prevention of fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities;
- Maintenance of the users of the ELKAMAP website, management of their accounts;
- Conducting direct marketing communications.
4. TERMS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS BY THE ELKAMAP WEBSITE, ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
4.1. With respect to the personal information of users of the ELKAMAP website, complete confidentiality is maintained, except in cases of voluntary disclosure by the user of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
4.2. The administrator of the ELKAMAP website has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties in cases where:
- The user has agreed to such actions.
- The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law.
- The transfer of information takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), while all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy are transferred to the acquirer in relation to - anonymous information created from an email address ("hash"); The user can be automatically provided by the ELKAMAP website to the Gravatar service to determine whether they use this Service.
4.3. When processing personal data of users, the ELKAMAP website is guided by the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data, as well as other similar laws of the applicable legislation of other countries.
5. MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
5.1. The user of the ELKAMAP website can change (update, supplement) the personal information, or part of it, provided by him at any time by using the personal data editing function in the corresponding section.
5.2. The user can delete the account created by him or the personal information provided by him within a certain account by writing a request to the support service of the site
6. MEASURES APPLIED TO PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE USERS OF THE ELKAMAP WEBSITE
6.1 The administrator of the ELKAMAP website takes necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions by third parties.
7. THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE ELKAMAP WEBSITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for the disclosure of the User's personal information in cases where:
7.1. The registered User uploads images with EXIF metadata to the site, since such images may contain data about his location by GPS. Visitors of the ELKAMAP site can extract this information by downloading images from the site.
7.2. Users of the ELKAMAP website, when navigating to third-party websites and services via links; as well as when viewing videos, photos, and other content embedded on the ELKAMAP website, voluntarily leave their personal data there, for example, when filling out registration forms, comments, etc.
8. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
8.2. The transfer of personal data by the user to the Website Administrator through the Feedback Form means the user's consent to the transfer of his personal data.
8.3. The administrator of the ELKAMAP website does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the user and cannot assess his legal capacity. However, the Administrator of the ELKAMAP website assumes that users provide reliable and sufficient personal information and keep this information up to date.
8.4. This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites and services linked by links on the ELKAMAP website, including embedded media content. The administrator of the ELKAMAP website cannot guarantee that these third parties process your personal data in a reliable or secure way. The administrator of the ELKAMAP website recommends that all users carefully read the privacy statements of third-party websites and services before using them.
9. STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
10. TERMS OF STORAGE AND DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL DATA
10.1. The user's personal data is stored on the electronic media of the site indefinitely.
10.2. The user's personal data is destroyed if desired by the user himself, or on the basis of his request, or at the initiative of the site administrator without explanation by deleting the information posted by the user, by the site administrator.
11. FEEDBACK. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
11.1. Regarding all suggestions or questions regarding this policy, including requests regarding the use and/or deletion of personal data, the user has the right to send to the support service of the ELKAMAP website at firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly to the site administrator by email to email@example.com
11.2. All correspondence received by the administrator of the ELKAMAP website from the user (written/electronic appeals) refers to restricted access information and is not subject to disclosure without the written consent of the user.
11.3. Personal data and other information about the user who sent the request cannot be used without the user's special consent except for responding to the subject of the request received or in cases expressly provided for by law.
12. CONSENT TO MAILING
12.1. Gives indefinite consent to the processing of all personal data provided to the ELKAMAP website.
12.2. Does not object to receiving SMS, email and other notifications from the ELKAMAP website.
12.3. Agrees to receive SMS, email and other advertising notifications from the ELKAMAP website about upcoming promotions, changes in the project, and other events of possible interest to the Subscriber. At the same time, users are informed that each letter will contain a hyperlink or other information that makes it possible to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time at will.
12.4. Does not object to receive information from the ELKAMAP website in the form of such notifications, notifications in the form of pop-up informers, closing or darkening screens, etc.
12.5. Is aware of the browser type, browser language, access time, information about the use and actions on the ELKAMAP website to analyze general trends and administer the site. By registering on the ELKAMAP website, as well as any other active actions on this site, each user fully agrees with the above-mentioned possibilities for collecting information about him.
12.7. Each user confirms that he is notified that the Site Administrator reserves the right to change or supplement these terms at any time, and undertakes to monitor such changes and additions independently, without additional reminder.